News

After The Debate, O’Reilly REVEALS What The Media TRULY Wants To Do To Trump!

Three major news organizations have ordered journalists in their employ to wage war on the Republican presidential candidate, according to one high-profile investigative journalist.

The orders have come in different stages of the campaign, but the end game is simple – use the media’s powers of influence over the people to sway the election against the GOP candidate, Donald Trump.

Attacks have come at all angles against Trump, and to date he has held up across the country and during two debates. In the last debate Trump openly declared, “It’s one on three,” referring to his opponent Democrat Hillary Clinton and the two debate moderators. The moderators clearly favored Clinton, even arguing with Trump.

On Fox News, Bill O’Reilly outed the media’s intentions to undermine the election.

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reMJXYry9y0

O’Reilly has it on good authority that three media organizations, all larger entities, have “ordered their employees to destroy Donald Trump,” and threatened journalists in their employ.

The Fox News host was speaking with Bill Hemmer on “America’s Newsroom” following the Sunday debate when he made the announcement.

“They said if you (journalists) support Trump, your career is done,” O’Reilly said, noting that the second debate performance saved Trump’s campaign and even his brand and perhaps his life.

He didn’t falter. He took what came at him and turned it into at least a stalemate … That’s a huge win for him.

Trump’s ability to survive the media attacks in the press and on the debate stage, even going on the offensive in the second half of the debate served him well, O’Reilly said.

The thing that Trump did (Sunday) that he didn’t do in the first debate was capitalize on her weaknesses. He focused in the last hour. He played to his base because his base was fracturing after the (leaked audio of Trump’s lewd comments) tape. His big line was, ‘You’d be in jail.’ That coalesced his base back together.

O’Reilly made it clear that Clinton is just another version of Obama if she wins, and Republican leaders were failing their party by not supporting Trump. He called Republican leadership “weasels” for their actions.

The Republican party was caught because the folks (voters) put Trump in there. They (Republican leaders) didn’t want him. He lives to fight another day.

Trump will have to keep fighting the media as one leader of a Latino media organization has spent millions supporting Clinton and working with the Clinton campaign to unite in efforts to attack Trump.

According to The Hill:

The chairman of Univision pressured Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign to attack Donald Trump more fiercely on immigration, according to a new report.

Haim Saban reached out to Clinton’s camp last year after Trump said some illegal immigrants from Mexico are “drug dealers” and “rapists” during his campaign launch, The Washington Post said Monday.

“Haim thinks we are under reacting to Trump/Hispanics,” Clinton campaign manager John Podesta allegedly wrote to top campaign aides after speaking with Saban, according to hacked emails recently posted by WikiLeaks. “[He] thinks we can get something by standing up for Latinos or attacking R’s for not condemning.”

*It wasn’t the only time the Univision leader tried to influence the election through the Clinton campaign.

Huma Abedin, the Clinton campaign’s vice chairwoman, said in a separate message Saban had also made similar overtures to her.

“If Haim is raising it, it means he’s hearing it from his Univision colleagues,” she said of Saban, who has given millions to the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA.

“Haim is right – we should be jamming this all the time,” Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri said in another message, looping in her deputies. “Can we think about what else we can do? Issue a broader challenge?”

Saban isn’t just peddling influence, he’s buying it with millions in donations to support Clinton.

The Washington Post said Saban and his wife have donated $10 million to a pro-Clinton super PAC this year.

The anti-Trump media monster brushed off any suggestions he was trying to bias election coverage.

Saban on Monday said his support for Clinton does not conflict with his role leading the most watched Spanish-language television network.

“As an immigrant myself, I am appalled by Mr. Trump’s disturbing, un-American and non-inclusive stance,” he said in a statement, according to the Post.

“I’ve been a supporter of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party long before my affiliation with Univision, and one thing has nothing to do with the other,” added Saban, who grew up in Israel.

Media organizations and the biased moguls who run them have morphed into nothing more than high-powered propagandists peddling their influence over the American people. They feign balanced journalist to the public and pay millions to support their candidate.

Clinton has been exposed recently as having a private face and a public face. This election has also exposed her wealthy supporters, including the media moguls, and their private intentions while they lie in public and command their minions to destroy the opposition.

h/t: Fox News

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top

Send this to friend